San Diego Comic-Con is right around the corner, and we're finally starting to hear from the big entertainment giants about all the geeky goodies they've got in store. Today, Warner Bros. announced a packed schedule of TV events, including screenings of five new 2012-2013 genre pilots.
Warner Bros. is setting up a very busy year for genre TV. Among their new shows are the DC Comics-based Arrow, the Eric Kripke-created Revolution and Farscape creator Rockne S. O'Bannon's new series Cult. And then there are all the returning shows like The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and the much-anticipated final season of Fringe.
All of these shows will be out in full force in San Diego, but perhaps the most exciting aspect of WB's TV slate is the announcement that on Wednesday, July 11, the studio will host first-time screenings of five of its upcoming pilots for fans. So, if you're at Comic-Con on Preview Night, and you want to be among the first to see 666 Park Avenue, Arrow, Cult, The Following and Revolution, you'll want to be with Warner Bros. in Ballroom 20.
And then there are the panels, 14 of them, for new shows and old, spread out over four days. If you want to pin down the time and place to see the stars and creators of your favorite WB shows (or get the lowdown on some new ones), here's the complete Warner Bros. TV panel schedule:
THURSDAY, JULY 12
- MAD (Mondays 8:45/7:45c Cartoon Network): Get a glimpse behind the MADness with MAD television show producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek. Room 6DE
- Nikita (Fridays 9/8c The CW): Series stars Maggie Q, Shane West and Lyndsy Fonseca join executive producer Craig Silverstein.Room 6BCF6BCF
- The Big Bang Theory (Thursdays 8/7c CBS): The Big Bang Theory gets even bigger --for the first time ever in Hall H! Series stars and executive producers will be on hand to answer burning questions (liftoff! handholding! was that really Mrs. Wolowitz?) and tease what's to come in season six. Hall H
- Cult: Things get scary on Friday the 13th with stars Matt Davis, Jessica Lucas, Alona Tal and Robert Knepper joining executive producer Rockne S. O'Bannon. Room 6BCF
- 666 Park Avenue: Familiarize yourself with the luxurious, yet mysterious, New York City high-rise known as The Drake with series stars Terry O'Quinn, Rachael Taylor and Dave Annable joining executive producers David Wilcox (Fringe) and Matthew Miller (Chuck). Room 6BCF
- Arrow: Chills turn to thrills in this session when Arrow cast members, including Stephen Amell, join producers for a special pilot screening and discussion. Ballroom 20
- Childrens Hospital (returning in August, Adult Swim): Star/executive producer Rob Corddry and executive producer Jonathan Stern join stars Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Megan Mullally, Henry Winkler and Ken Marino. Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Indigo Ballroom
- The Vampire Diaries (Thursdays 8/7c The CW): Seductive stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder and more join executive producers/writers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec. Ballroom 20
- The Following: Series stars Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy join executive producers Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega. Room 6BCF
- Person of Interest (Thursdays 9/8c CBS): The stars and creators of this smash hit drama series discuss season one and give a sneak preview at what's to come. Room 6BCF
- Revolution: Series stars Billy Burke, Giancarlo Esposito and Tracy Spiridakos join creator/executive producer Eric Kripke and director/co-executive producer Jon Favreau. Room 6BCF
- Supernatural (Wednesdays 9/8c The CW): Returning to Hall H are series stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, joined by recurring guest stars Misha Collins, Jim Beaver and Mark A. Sheppard, as well as new executive producer Jeremy Carver and consulting producer Ben Edlund. Hall H
- Fringe (Fridays 9/8c FOX): Celebrating its upcoming fifth and final season, Fringe has its first-ever Sunday panel at Comic-Con ... in Hall H for the first time. Series stars Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole and John Noble join the show's executive producers for the panel. Hall H
- DC Nation (Saturdays 10:00-11:00 a.m. ET/PT Cartoon Network): Come get an exclusive sneak peek at what's in store for this action-comedy packed programming block. Producers to be announced. Room 6BCF
FRIDAY, JULY 13
SATURDAY, JULY 14
SUNDAY, JULY 15